Used Car Sales Executive For AEG Sales Centre
114 Worcester Rd, Kidderminster DY10 1HU
Due to our continued business growth we are looking to recruit a Car Sales Executive to join our sales team at All Electric Garages, used car centre, Worcester Road Kidderminster . We pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering the highest quality of service to all of our customers, and with ambitious plans for the future; we are looking for people who are passionate, driven and responsible to join our team
This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Business Manager or Sales Manager in the motor industry. How ever if you are a successful sales person from another industry who can demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets with an interest in our products we would like to hear from you.
Typically you can expect to earn circa £30,000 - 35,000 OTE per annum, however, individuals can earn well in excess of this amount. We will offer you extensive training, together with all the help and support you need to fulfil your potential.
The role and responsibilities include:
- Customer Satisfaction: You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations, whilst providing a service-based experience. In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
- Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
- Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI’s for unit sales, profit per unit and add-on products.
- Data Quality: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
- What we’re looking for:
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- You will possess a valid UK driver’s license.If you are interested in joining and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Typically, your working hours are between 08.30 and 18:00 Monday – Friday and 09:00 -17:00 on a Saturday, with a day off in the week, Sunday working will be 1 in every 4
For more details of Hours and Salary call Tony Bird on 01562 312253
Email CV : email@example.com>